For your Organization
Learn how to register your organization on Merit and start sending merits within minutes.
- How to sign up your organization
- How to get your organization validated
- How to create a merit template
- What are the ways to send multiple merits at once?
- How to get the most out of Merit
Merit for Individuals
Access, protect and utilize your digital credentials with Merit and the Merit App. Find out more here!
- Find and accept your merits
- Merit app for both iOS and Android
- How do I share and verify merits with an individual or organization?
- How to download attached files from a merit.
- How to renew or update your merit
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Individual licenses issued by DPOR are now available in digital format, powered by free online credentialing service, Merit.
- How is Virginia's DPOR working with Merit?
- When are digital contractor licenses being issued?
- Is this SPAM?
- How to renew your DPOR license
- Troubleshooting guide for the link to accept your merit or create your account.
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
California is a visionary initiative of Governor Newsom and the legislature to engage over 1,000,000 Californians.
- The Listos California Data Tracking Tool Webinar Recordings
- Guidance for Tracking Social Media Engagements from the Listos California Campaign Staff
- How do I edit a survey?
- How do I change the organization to which surveys are tagged?
- How do I access the Listos California Data Tracking Tool?
Find out about all of the new opportunities available to organizations, individuals, and industries here!
- Merit helps Virginians return to work faster during COVID-19
- Laffer Associates research find that Merit's digital solution to shorten worker unemployment could benefit the US economy $437.6 billion per year
- The Merit WorkNow Webinar series brings labor and workforce leaders together to discuss ways to empower dislocated workers
- Listos California Engages 11 Million Californians in Disaster Preparedness and COVID-19-Related Communications
Merit Opportunities connects Merit users with opportunities they are qualified for. Users have access to new pathways based on their merits.
- How do I add an opportunity for my members in Merit?
- Is there a cost to add events in Merit?
- How do my customers see the events and opportunities I upload into Merit?
- Where can I see events or opportunities that organizations I am affiliated with are offering?
Merit powers licensed professionals’ digital licenses through an online platform that is accessible, verifiable, and free of charge
Merit for volunteer organizations
Less paperwork. More life-changing work. Securely track training, hours, and credentials for free. Learn more here!
- How to sign up your volunteer organization
- ⭐️Where is my Online CERT certificate and other documents?
- Best practices
- Merit Check-in
- How to use Merit and Credential Creator to create and add certificates to recipients' merits
Merit Check-in is a free system that organizations use to track attendance, hours worked, and verify credentials of their event participants.
- How do I get started with Merit Check-in?
- Merit Check-in Virtual Kiosks Webinar
- Pre-event training on using a Merit Check-in kiosk
- How do I edit check-in and check-out times and names?
- Quick Video Overview for Merit Check-in
Credential Creator and Merit
Learn how to automate certificate, membership cards, forms and other document creation and delivery using Merit.
- What is Credential Creator?
- How to attach certificates to multiple merit recipients with Credential Creator
- How to add a new font in Credential Creator
Merit for Skydiving
Continuously access, accurately track, and easily use your skydive achievements.
- Find my merits!
- How to sync your USPA account with Merit
- Merit best practices for skydiving organizations
- What does the GearPro Loft-Manager integration do?
- Why should I integrate my merit page with Burble?