We’re excited to help you get the most out of Merit! Below are a few helpful suggestions to consider as you start using Merit to start sending, tracking, and verifying credentials and experience.
- Communicate. Let your jumpers and staff know that you’ll be using Merit to send and verify digital credentials. This can be done during a staff meeting, FJCs with new students, an endorsement in an email, a blog on your website, social media posts, or in the form of written pamphlets.
- Set up apps and integrations available with Merit
- Use Merit Check-in to check jumpers credentials before they manifest
- Use the Burble -Merit integration and allow jumpers to sync their merits with Burble
- Use Credential Creator to automate tandem student certificate creation and distribution without spending time and money on ink and hand writing names
- Setup rewarding, fun and engaging merits to send to your students, new and experienced jumpers
- Schedule a regular time to update, enter, and send merits.
If you’d like more information or have any questions, please feel free to reach out anytime by emailing email@example.com.