South Florida Electric has partnered with Merit to provide secure and accurate timesheet tracking to verify your hours worked. You will be required to use Merit’s secure virtual check-in kiosks to sign in and out of your shifts.
Find your email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the Email subject: South Florida Electric has sent you an official digital credential
- Click the Accept button
- Create a password
- Accept the terms and conditions
All staff Are required to use Merit to track their hours.
- Sign into the Merit app or merits.com on your personal device.
- Select Merits.
- Select the Check-in Link merit.
- Select the attached hyperlink.
- Select Check-in.
- Select Login With Email & Password.
- Enter your email address and Merit account password. This is a one-time step, as the next time you go through these steps on the same device, it will remember your credentials.
- Confirm the location that is being logged for your check-in. Note that Merit is just capturing your location at the time of check-in/out. You are not being tracked continuously.
- Select Check In. You will then see a confirmation of the time and location that has been logged.
- At the end of your shift, follow the same steps as above and select Check Out.