South Florida Electric has partnered with Merit to provide secure and accurate timesheet tracking to verify your hours worked. You will be required to use Merit’s secure virtual check-in kiosks to sign in and out of your shifts.
Find your email from email@example.com with the Email subject: South Florida Electric has sent you an official digital credential
- Click the Accept button
- Create a password
- Accept the terms and conditions
After creating your Merit profile, download the Merit app to your phone, available on Google Play and Apple's App Store, and log in.
All staff Are required to use Merit to track their hours.
- Sign into the Merit app or merits.com on your personal device.
- Select Merits.
- Select the Check-in Link merit.
- Select the attached hyperlink.
- Select Check-in.
- Select Login With Email & Password.
- Enter your email address and Merit account password. This is a one-time step, as the next time you go through these steps on the same device, it will remember your credentials.
- Confirm the location that is being logged for your check-in. Note that Merit is just capturing your location at the time of check-in/out. You are not being tracked continuously.
- Select Check In. You will then see a confirmation of the time and location that has been logged.
- At the end of your shift, follow the same steps as above and select Check Out.