Fire Services Training Institute (FSTI) CERT is Sub-awarding grants under Grant EP8001 and solicit bids from vendors to supply training equipment for awardees. For those that have been awarded, here are the next steps!
Apply with FSTI
For CERTs and other teams that have not applied, to become subgrantees of the FSTI CERT grant yet, please visit fsticert.org/fsticert to find more information about the grant and the link to apply.
Register with Merit and get onboarded to the data tracking tool
Now that you have been added as a subgrantee of FSTI CERT Grant in the Listos California Campaign, please register with Merit and the data tracking tool where you will be entering information about your engagements that count towards the goals outlined in the grant.
- Register your organization with Merit at app.merits.com/create-an-organization.
- If your CERT or organization is already registered on Merit and you are not already added to the data tracking tool, you do not need to register again with Merit.
- If your CERT or organization has already registered with Merit AND your CERT or organization is already linked to the data tool as a grantee, please register with Merit again using this naming structure: [Organization Name] ” – FSTI”. For example, “Campbell CERT – FSTI”
- Book a 15-minute call with the Merit Customer Success team to gain access to the data tracking tool and answer any immediate questions you have about the data tool. Use this link to schedule a meeting:
- Surveys are due every Friday at 11:59 AM. Please be sure to enter your engagements into the data tool before the weekly deadline.
You can watch the recorded training webinars to lear about the data tracking tool here.
For any questions about using the Listos CA Data Tracking Tool, email Merit at email@example.com.
Email Valley Vision for questions on what can be submitted as an engagement, or other questions specific to the campaign at firstname.lastname@example.org.