Merit template edits
- If a merit template has not been used or issued yet, all fields in the merit are editable.
- After a merit has been sent some of the fields will no longer be editable.
- custom fields
- required fields
- permanently hidden status
If you need to edit a field that is un-editable, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a support request.
Editable merit fields after a template has been issued
- Merit title
- Short Merit Description
- Expiration dates
- Option to limit merits – Users can only have one merit from merit template
- Notification options
- Additional data fields may be added.
How to transfer a merit to a different email address
- Login to Merit and go to your Organization portal (top right corner of your header)
- In the left side menu, select Relationships
- Type the name of the member in the search bar (the member’s merits should display below)
- Click the Edit bar on the right side of the merit you want to transfer
- On the right side, you’ll see a button Update email – click on it
- Type in the new email address in the popup window
- Click Update email (the merit will transfer after this step)
Repeat these steps, as necessary for any additional merits you wish to transfer.