- Help Center
- Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
- FAQs for Constituents
For your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Merit Check-in?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Merit Check-in system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Beyond the Basics with Merit
General FAQs and Troubleshooting Guide
Quick Video Tutorials
Will my credentials be shared across social networks?
Merit takes privacy seriously. Find out more below.
Merit is Privacy Shield EU-US Certified
What does this mean? It means that Merit cares about protecting your data and are compliant with both US and EU requirements.
All merits are defaulted to private when delivered
At Merit, we take your privacy seriously. Your merits and information are defaulted to be visible only to you. The current ways you may share your merits to an organization to prove your licensure are:
1. Log in and show your merits on your mobile device. For step-by-step instructions, visit the help desk article here
2. Use your Merit Key to check-in at events or offices that utilize the Check-in with Merits system.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org