- Help Center
- Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
- How to access your merit from DPOR
For your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Merit Check-in?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Merit Check-in system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Beyond the Basics with Merit
General FAQs and Troubleshooting Guide
Quick Video Tutorials
Troubleshooting guide for the link to accept your merit or create your account.
If your unique link in your email isn't working, please check for following common problems:
If the link to accept your merit or create your account link in your email isn't working, please check for following common problems:
- Check your Browser: Use an updated version of either Firefox, Safari, Chrome or Edge. If you're unsure if your browser has the latest update, you can check here.
*IE does not meet our security requirements, links from Merit will not work with Internet Explorer.
- Are you attempting to use a link that was sent over 30 days ago? Please request a new link to accept your merit or login here if you think you already have an account.
- Check your internet connection.
- Check your firewall settings.
None of these seem to be the problem? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org