For your Organization
Merit for Individuals
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation - DPOR
Listos California Data Tracking Tool
Verifying Credentials with Merit
Merit for volunteer organizations
- What is Merit Check-in?
- Step 1: Add activities to your Merit Check-in system
- Step 2: Set up your virtual Kiosks
- Step 3: Check-in participants
- Step 4: Records, Reports, and Editing
- Step 5: Send Completion Merits and Certificates
- Directions for your participants
- FAQs for Event Staff
- Video Tutorials
- Troubleshooting Check-in with Merits
Credential Creator and Merit
Merit for Skydiving
Beyond the Basics with Merit
General FAQs and Troubleshooting Guide
Quick Video Tutorials
What is Credential Creator?
Linked directly with the Merit Platform, Credential Creator is a third-party application that automatically generates and attaches customized certificates to your customers’ merits. Think of these certificates as a physical representation of digital merits.
Just because it’s simple, doesn’t mean it isn’t powerful
Using Credential Creator means that you can easily create custom cards, licenses, awards, and certificates and automatically attach them to digital merits for easy distribution. By using Credential Creator you can:
- Easily create custom cards, licenses, awards, and certificates
- Quickly edit and update these credentials at any time
- Automatically attach these credentials to digital Merits for easy distribution
Credential Creator makes your life easier
Credential Creator makes life easier for both you and your merit recipients. You will enjoy all the benefits of digital merits while meeting the needs of your members who want to have physical, official-looking credentials that mark their accomplishments or membership.
- Save the time, effort, and money required to print and distribute physical certificates
- Smooth the transition from physical credentials to digital Merits
- Distribute credentials at scale in minutes